Tuesday, October 7, 2014

You Cheated by Philessa Hooks Jenkins

YOU CHEATED!
10/7/2014 2:28:22 AM
Written by Philessa Hooks Jenkins
Aka Lady PJ
All Rights Reserved
Copyright 2014


Hatred and resentment
Yeah, I breathe that!
Especially the night you cheated
Now you act like it’s a relief
Because you’re junks been uploaded
To a new site

…I’m about to go off!

I don’t even think you know
This wound I carry in my soul
Because your selfish night
Hurt me so and every time
I look in your sons eyes
I see just one more time
You say I’m sorry

I forgive

You make me a promise

I listen with hopeful ears

You say I love you

I shed more tears

This hurt I carry
Is because you put it there

So stop the small talk
Let’s be real

If you want to be a man
In these streets
You can get the
H e double l out of here!


No comments:

Post a Comment