Tuesday, August 5, 2014

We're through!

We’re through!
Written by Philessa Hooks Jenkins
Aka Lady PJ
Copyright 2014
All Rights Reserved
Tuesday, June 03, 2014

We’re through!

My dismay shows on my face
Like brightly colored rainbows
And neon signs
Because my mind is energized to define
Things in real-time with my mind’s eye
I don’t sugar coat the obvious
I take a note of what bothers me
Write it down and see it through
Like a forensic scientist

So I don’t state what’s wrong
All those crappy things you’ve done
But the face!  It’s not expressing love to you
It’s like a sign saying, “Hell yeah we’re through!”
Didn’t know you needed it posted on Facebook
Or tweeted on twitter, you social whore
I feel yeah

But just in case you didn’t catch my dismay

We’re done, today, tomorrow, and any other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment