Friday, August 22, 2014

Confession Of The Heart

Confession Of The Heart
Written by Philessa Hooks aka
Lady PJ
Revised 8/22/2014
Copyright 2005
All Rights Reserved

I hope that, in me, you see a heart that beats for you; your true admirer.  You are my sun; the light that consumes the darkest days.  My love shall never end nor fade for I am committed to you this day and forever.  I surrender now to you my sun.

I try but fail in your presence to express the depth of my emotion for fear that you’ll turn away from me.  I then turn into a paraplegic standing in your mist motionless and overcome by a desire to express but in the end I’m left with moments forever lost. 

I pray now that you see the desire that beams from my eyes and feel my love with every touch we share together. …Then my love will you know without hesitation that I am yours completely and forever!

I give you now this smile, my simple gift, to express my rejoicing for this moment that we now share.  It may be of little significance to you but to me it means so much more, its life sustaining. 


I leave you now with the knowledge that my joy cannot be defined in a single poem or a song, it can only be expressed and felt with every emotion that lives inside of me.  I’ve now given that from my heart to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment