Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I'm Waiting For You

Do you know that I'm waiting? I'm waiting for you
Where the sun shines bright and the sky is blue
I search for a sign or a light that will lead me to you
Instead I find this emptiness, see it fits me best
Now I'm as lost as I can be, like a ship lost at sea
Just waiting for that day when I'll hear you say

“That you love me too”

I've tried in many ways to show you how I feel
But you haven't a clue
How I wish you knew
That my heart is slowly bleeding
Because I'm missing you


Right now when I'm dreaming
My dreams are all of you
I can't explain this feeling
Cause now it's just a pain
A heart that keeps on aching
Teardrops that fall like rain
I left a candle in the window
It's there to light your way
A sign that says, "You are welcome"
And I hope that you will stay
My heart cries out to you
My soul needs you now
Please come to me my love
I’m waiting at the door
Waiting for you

written by Philessa Jenkins
All Rights Reserved
Copyright 2013
5/15/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment