Friday, November 29, 2013

MISSING YOU by Lady PJ

MISSING YOU

How I wish you would touch me
Like you use to touch me
You know? Like I was special
You see… I miss the way you looked at me
With your eyes all glossy
And your heart so free

Not like the way you see me now
With that look of hate in your eyes
And those repulsive thoughts
That say to me “goodbye”

And I’m lost as to what to do
My words go through you
With every touch you pull away

Are you too far gone?
That you can’t love me?
Am I that awful that you can’t touch me?
Do you not see me, anymore?

I’m standing right here
Feeling your hurt, open to sharing your pain
Holding you down when you can hardly stand
I haven’t changed or ran away
My love grows stronger for you with every day
I’m not the enemy; so don’t release me


Written by Philessa H. Jenkins
Aka Lady PJ
11/29/2013 4:23 PM
Copyright 2013
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED


No comments:

Post a Comment