Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Love Don't Love Me Softly

LOVE DON’T LOVE ME SOFTLY

You take me high then bring me low
Up in the clouds one day, next day to the floor
Love don’t love me softly
No, love don't love me true
Love don’t love me -love me
Not the way that I….. Love you

I’m sinking now; hope can’t be found
Church bells keep ringing, tears are falling down
I pull my knees, straight to my heart
Holding them tight cause I’m falling apart
Here shaking like crazy; frustrated and
Thinking of the days when it was your arms I felt
This hurt is just aching and I’m feeling like death

Can someone please save me, I need to feel myself
My spiritual energy drained and I have nothing left
Cause love don't love me softly, no love don't love me true
Love don't love me, love me, not the way that I love you




Copyright April 27, 2013
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
written by Philessa Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment